ABC Overhead Cable Aluminium Conductor (Aerial Bundled Cable)
|FOB Price:||US $0.02-10.42 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $0.02-10.42/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Meters/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ABC-DY-02
- Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: PE/ PVC/XLPE
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO, CCC, TUV
- Brand: Da Yuan
- Transport Package: Wooden Drum
- Origin: China
- Application: Construction, Overhead, Industrial
- Current: AC Cable
- Sheath Material: PE/ PVC/XLPE
- Wire Core Material: AAC,ACSR,AAAC
- Model: ABC-Dy-02
- Trademark: Dayuan
- Specification: to be decided
- HS Code: 8473309000
Company Information1.0.6/1kv overhead abc power cable
2.aerial bundle cable
3.ASTM, BS, IEC, DIN, CSA standard
4.Factory direct sale
0.6/1kv overhead abc cable/aerial bundle cable
Covered Line Wire is used primarily for overhead secondary distribution lines.
It is not an electrically insulated conductor and is treated as bare conductor when installed.
Conductors are aluminum alloy 1350-H19, 6201-181, or ACSR conductors, concentrically stranded and covered for weather proofing with polyethylene, high density polyethylene (HD) or crosslinked polyethylene (XLP).
ASTM B-230 - Aluminum 1350-H19 Wire for Electrical Purposes
ASTM B-231 - Concentric-Lay-Stranded Aluminum Conductors, Coated-Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
ASTM B-1248 - Polyethylene Plastics Molding and Extrusion Materials.
ASTM C-8.35 - Specifications for Weather-Resistant Polethylene-Covered Wire and Cable.
ICEAS-61-402 NEMA PUB NO. WC 5-1973 - Standards Publication Thermoplastic insulated Wire and Cable for the Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Energy.
The code words as given apply to conventional polyethylene line wire.
For 6201 aluminum conductors diameter equivalent to ACSR construction or 1350 aluminum equivalent.
Ampacity ratings based on 75oC conductor temperature, 25oC ambient temperature elevation - sea level. Emissivity 0.91 coefficient of absorption 0.95. Thermal reisitivity of covering -375oC-Cm2/Watt-CM. Wind speed 2ft/sec in sun.
To determine correct ampacity by conductor size, please consult the National Electric Code, latest edition.
Packaging & Shipping
1) Inquiries are typically answered within 12 hours and OEM is welcome.
2) We have experienced QC to control the quality of different kind of cables.
3) We're CCC certificated, and can provide CE, Rohs and SGS certificates before exporting.
4) We have grown from a small factory with an annual turnover of USD50,000 to over USD50,000,000 during these 10 years.
5) Huge Inventory Allows Us To Ship Your Order Immediately
6) Our employees are all capable and professinal. They can offer you the Prompt Courteous Service.
7) We ship worldwide.